Home / Parent Grievance Policy


If a parent has a grievance or complaint, please follow the process below:

  1. Seek to resolve the problem with the teacher, if applicable.
  2. If problem is not resolved, meet with school administration via an appointment.
  3. If still unresolved, please contact CSUSA’s regional representative, Sandy Castro (scastro@charterschoolsusa.com) at (704) 886-2158 ext. 2001.
  4. After following all previous steps in the process if grievance is still unresolved, contact the board at info@unionccea.org.

Union Grievance Policy – Revised 8-15-18 (pdf)